Friday, 27 January 2012

Pinky NOTD x

Just a quick NOTD (well NOTN as it's 11pm) :)

I've just done my nails fresh for work in the morning and really loved the end result so thought I would share.

To start I used OPIs natural nail base coat.
The main colour is No7 by Boots stay perfect nail colour in Perky 260. This is the first time I've warn this colour and I've fallen in love it is soooooo beautiful. A perfect dark pink with a nice glossy finish. I used two coats of this. I got this in boots and they are normally £7 but with a No7 £5 off voucher they only work out at £2 which is a bargain. They have a good range of colours and are really good quality nail polishes.
Now to add a bit of sparkle but not too much for work I used OPIs I Lilly Love you on my ring finger and thumb and think it's created a lovely not too over the top glittery look. I got I Lilly Love you in a minis set a while back that I absolutely love as all the colours are to die for. I got it as a gift but think it retails at about £10.95.

To finish the look off I applied OPIs rapidry top coat.

Love this look and will definitely be doing it again, makes me feel so girly.

Danielle x :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks I love them! If you like my blog please follow. X
    danziesbitsofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look gorgeous honey xx

    Anyone follow me and i will follow you back xxxx
    @MissLauren____
    Follow me xx

    @MissLauren____
    https://twitter.com/#!/MissLauren____

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Follow me x

    ReplyDelete