Friday, 27 January 2012

My weight loss journey


Hi

So my new years resolution this year was to shed some major poundage and wanted to share my weight loss journey with you. Over the past 5 years I've slowly put on a lot of weight to the point that I barley look or feel like my self anymore.

I need to loose this weight so that I feel like me again! I'm also getting married in August this year and like every other woman I want to look and feel my best on my big day.

Loosing weight for me has never been easy and I've tried many times over the years. As I have Spina Bifida I can't excersie all that much which doesn't help! I've always got to the first stone loss stage and then loose my way and put it back on again very quickly but this year I am determined.

So a couple of weeks ago I joined Slimming World. I've been before and got on with the programme and lost over a stone so I know it works, I just have to stick at it!

First week I lost 2.5 pounds and second I lost 1.5pounds.

Total weight loss = 4lbs

All your help and support would be greatly appreciated. I really need this and just hope I have the strength to do it. I'm going to do a weekly post on this to keep everyone updated.

Danielle x :)

4 comments:

  1. Great work! Keep it up :) You can do it.


    http://rob-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the slimming challenge at work plus the gym so mega motivation for me. When I met my bf I pretty much put on about 2 and a half stone and most of my old clothes don't fit me anymore :( I've changed my eating habits which has made a big difference. I just want to be fit and healthy...

    Stay focused luv!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, finding it such hard work but I've GOT to do it, I just know I won't be the happiest I could be if not.

      Danielle x

      Delete