Monday, 23 January 2012

Mac Haul

Hello there.

So today I had a day of shopping and loved every second of it. I made quite a few purchases but as always I bought a few items from the Mecca of makeup Mac. I actually ordered a few things online from Mac the other day and am still waiting for them to arrive but couldn't resist going in and low and behold I came out with a black bag full of goodies!

So I ended up getting
Lipstick - sweetie - lustre finish £13.50
Dazzleglass - extra amps £14.00
Fluid line - black tracks £16.50
168 contouring brush - £26.00

One of the items was an extra special purchase, I thought the dazzleglass would be lovely for my wedding makeup. It's going to be hard staying away from it until then though, don't think I can make any promises!

I do love Mac brushes but find them so expensive that I only have a few of them but after speaking to one of the artists in the shop I decided to take the plunge and get the 168 for contouring under my cheekbones. I've yet to try it out but at £26.00 I'm expecting miracles, lol.

So yeah that was my Mac haul. I may do a review of the fluid line at a later date as I've not tried it before and am looking forward to using it.

Danielle x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment