Thursday, 26 January 2012

Jimmy Choo EDP

Hello there :)

I have absolutely been loving this fragrance so just had to do a post on it. It's the Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum

I have the Eau de Parfum but they have recently released the Eau de Toillette. Normally when this happens the scents are the same or very similar but this is not the case with this. They smell like completely different fragrances. The EDP has a top notes of toffee and orange nectar where as the EDT has a top note of peach.

What Jimmy Choo say :

Jimmy Choo Parfum expresses an aura of strength and beauty and has a dazzling aura of glittering femininity.

Glamorous in attitude, confident, intelligent and with a sense of fashion and fun, the fragrance is a modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. It’s a fragrance inspired by modern women – strong, empowered, beautiful, seductive and alluring with a hidden and mysterious sense of confident sexuality.

This has been my go to fragrance since Christmas and I love it for day and night although some people may find it to much for the daytime but I love it no matter the time. Like I said it has a note of toffee and has a deep woody sweet smell to it. Not at all floral or fruity. You don't need much so think it will last me a while even though I'm wearing it nearly everyday. Sorry I've not got a picture of the bag but it's full of my stuff and to be honest it doesn't look as nice and shiny as when I got it! There is a picture of it on the website I've linked below.

I paid £48.50 for 60ml from the perfume shop and as part of a special offer I received a black Jimmy Choo bag with it. The bag is lovely and I'm using it as an everyday bag as it's quite big so I can fit everything in I need.

So if you like sweet smelling perfumes I'd check this out as it is too lovely to miss out on. If your not into the sweet smells and would prefer something lighter try the EDT, I loved that too but the EDP won me over slightly more (I think I may purchase the other come spring as I would be a lovely spring/summer fragrance).

You can find both scents here and the offer with the bag is still on so it's well worth checking out.

Well hope you enjoyed and let me know if you own either one and what you think of it.

Danielle x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment