Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Bit of Accessorize <3

Hello

Hope all is well in the world. I've have a quiet weekend but did manage a spot of shopping. I picked up a few cute bits in Accesorize and thought I'd share them with you. Xx :)

This cute note pad and pen were so cute I couldn't resist, ideal for all those blogging ideas, etc. I paid £8 for both. On the expensive side but the pad is super thick and will last a long while.

I've never bought any makeup from Accessorize but was drawn to this blusher. The packaging is super nice and the blush it's self is lovely. It has a rosy/mauve/gold marble effect, I'm excited to get using this. It was £5 which I think is reasonable for a mineral blusher. I got it in the shade scandal.

The ring was a steal (not literally) reduced from £8 to £1. I love it and even more so when it was only a quid!

Thanks Danielle x :)

4 comments:

  1. The notepad and ring are so cute! I like (:

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know too cute I just couldn't resist. Going to wear the ring for work tomorrow x thanks for checking out my blog, please follow will be loads of posts like this coming up x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The pictures don't do it justice either it's so lovely. Thanks for checking our my blog, hope you follow it x

      Delete